Spring has finally sprung! I love nothing more than pairing pastels in the spring, but that's not all I feel are essentials for the season.
1. Pink Lipstick. There's nothing like a pop of pink for spring. Top Pick: Honest Beauty Peony Kiss.
2. Glowing Skin. Let's be real, glowing skin is never out of season! From a cream blush, to a serious highlight and a glowing bronzer, I've got you covered. Top Picks: W3LL People Dusty Rose Universalist Stick, Silk Naturals Limoncello Highlight, Teri Miyahira Beauty Bronzer.
3. Nude Nails. I gravitate towards No Miss Daytona Sand each spring.
4. Flats, galore! If you live in a cold climate like I do, I'm guessing your flats have also been in hibernation all winter. My favorites are a great pair of Van's metallic slip ons and a chic pointy toe pair from Target.
5. Switch up your scents. While I love my coconut body scrub from 100% Pure for winter because it's deep and rich, I tend to prefer a lighter scent for spring and summer. Top Picks: Lime Essential Oil (for diffusing), 100% Pure Blood Orange Body Lotion.