If you've never heard of Sole, don't worry you certainly are not alone. I didn't know what Sole was until recently! I ran across it while I was researching Adrenal Fatigue remedies that were safe during pregnancy and realized that I had been doing the baby version of Sole for years. I made it right away and have been hooked since.
What is Sole?
Sole is water that has been completely saturated by high quality, unrefined salt. Think Ocean Water, minus the fish poop and pollution.
Therefore, drinking 1 tsp of salt dumped into a small amount of water is not the same as drinking 1 tsp. of Sole water. It takes A LOT of salt to completely saturate a small amount of water.
Before you freak out about salt being unhealthy, keep in mind that table salt is the bad guy here, not real salt. Table salt has been processed and refined, leaving only sodium and chloride behind. Real salt or high quality pink Himalayan Sea Salt (it HAS to be pink!) is chock full of minerals, like 80, because it has not been processed. The minerals are what make this remedy so magical.
What Are The Benefits?
1. Increases Hydration. You know how Gatorade and other sports drinks are super salty? That's because salt supports water volume and increases hydration.
2. Supports Detoxification. Salt in itself is anti-bacterial, but isn't a super powerful detoxifier. The minerals in the salt support the body's natural detoxification processes. This will just enhance what your body already does, so don't worry you won't be taking anything too provocative.
3. Increases Energy. The minerals help to support the adrenal glands, which when supported well, can increase energy.
4. Stimulates Digestion. The salt helps to stimulate the digestive system to work more regularly and absorb nutrients better.
5. Relieves Muscle Cramps. The magnesium in the salt can relieve muscle tension and cramps.
6. Regulates Blood Pressure. All of the wonderful minerals in the Sole water can actually decrease high blood pressure!
7. Improves Sleep Quality. The mineral content will also make your body relaxed and encourage a more regular and deeper sleep.
8. Clears Skin. The zinc in the salt can prevent acne, and many of the other minerals can actually help with healing acne scarring.
To learn why I began to take this during pregnancy for adrenal fatigue and to support my increased blood volume, be sure to watch the full video.
To learn how to make Sole, keep scrolling.
How TO Make Sole
To make Sole, you will need a glass container with a non-metal lid and high quality, unrefined sea salt. Popular high quality salts are this pink Himalayan Sea Salt and Real Salt. It is very important that metal never touch the Sole, as it could potentially ruin the mineral mixture.
Making Sole Water is extremely easy. Enter your email address below to get my guide to Sole Water by gaining access to The Vault.