In case you hadn't heard, I'm a little obsessed with finding the absolute best performing natural beauty products. I've compiled the best that I've tried from foundation to eyeshadow and lipstick in to one video, but I will paraphrase in writing as well. Here we go:
1. Foundations. The 100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer is fabulous for those who want the purest, organic ingredients, a sheer to light coverage and a dewy finish. If you're already accustomed to shopping at Ulta and Sephora, you may own the next cult classic product already - Bare Mineral Complexion Rescue. This conventional tinted moisturizer has surprisingly good ingredients and is amazing for summer. Beautycounter Tint Skin is a nice hybrid of a foundation and tinted moisturizer with natural ingredients. You already know how much I adore the Gressa Minimalist Serum Foundation and you can watch my review and demo of that products right here. If you prefer a powder foundation, check out Alima Pure Satin Matte Foundation.
2. Concealers. W3LL People Bio-Correct is a must! It's mousse- like texture and coverage cannot be beat. Silk Naturals Brightening Concealer #2 is an all natural (and affordable!) dupe for Anastasia banana powder and will brighten up the under eye area.
3. Blush. For loose powders and a wide variety of shades, Silk Naturals is the place to be. The W3LL People Universalist Sticks are incredible cream stick blushers and come in both matte and shimmer finishes.
4. Highlight. Silk Naturals Limoncello is a lovely, affordable cream gold highlight. The cult class, RMS Beauty Living Luminizer gives the most healthy glow from within that it's even used on Victoria's Secret models.
5. Bronzer & Contour. I have an embarrassing amount of cheek favorites, clearly. The Teri Miyahira Beauty Bronzer is an incredible pressed bronzer, however it is currently only available via her subscription box. However, a very similar loose version of this golden bronzer is W3LL People's Bio-Bronzer. If you 100% want a pressed bronzer, check out 100% Pure Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer, but be sure to use a very light hand.
6. Eyeshadows. If you are new to green beauty, I would 100% recommend starting with the Honest Beauty Eyeshadow Trios. They are so affordable if you bundle with other Honest Beauty products. The quality and pigmentation of the shadows cannot be beat. For single shadows, Red Apple Lipstick and Honeybee Gardens have a wide variety of lovely shades and finishes.
7. Brows. Again, Honest Beauty has a wonderful brow filler and it comes with an attached spoolie. If you don't mind sharpening your brow pencils, Alima Pure's are also beautiful.
8. Mascara. For volumizing formulas, Lily Lolo is where it is at. If you prefer lengthening, again W3LL People takes the cake. If you want to pick up a green mascara from Target, Pacifica Dream Big has a wand that can be twisted to go from volumizing to lengthening.
9. Lips. Silk Naturals Velvet Matte Lipsticks are affordable and a truly great matte formula. Bite Beauty have lovely, pigmented, high performance lipsticks and can be found easily in Sephora stores. Once again, Honest Beauty has an incredibly moisturizing Demi-Matte Lip Crayon. For the purest of the pure, check out 100% Pure Anti-Aging Lipsticks and Lip Glazes and also Axiology Organic Lipsticks. Click here to watch my organic lipstick collection video.