Believe it or not, I occasionally fall in love with healthy lifestyle products that are not beauty related! I have found a lot of amazing things this summer that I just have to share with you.
1. First up is my bracelet from Calypte Collection. It's a beautiful wrap bracelet in my favorite colors. I also really adore the brand and the founder - so much so that I have a Girl You Gotta Know with her.
2. This toiletry bag from Graymarket Design is so big (and cute) that it perfectly fits all my makeup and beauty products for travel. You guys all know I don't travel light either.
3. It's no secret that I am obsessed with Athleta for fitness apparel. The chaturanga leggings are life changing. They recently had a sale and I snagged this sports bra and one of their unstinkable tank tops. Yes, I thoroughly tested the that claim. It really is unstinkable.
4. I felt the need to treat myself to these new fitness clothes because I have been killing it with working out lately. Why? Because I've finally found a fitness program that works for me, makes me feel empowered and is FUN. It's barre3. While I have taken a few in person studio classes, I mainly do the online workouts from their online membership subscription. After three weeks, I had already lost a few inches!
5. Air travel seems to give me sinus issues lately, and I swear by Release by Well-Scent. It's also fantastic for lymphatic detoxification as well.
6. Because a healthy life is nothing without delicious food, I have two amazing food finds for you. The first is a new favorite summer iced tea from Rishi and the second is the best lemon cookies in the world (they're also gluten and dairy free).