For the beauty addict...
1. Henne Organics Lip Collection. This lip balm and exfoliation set is sublime. The Henne Organics lip balm in the pot stole my heart last winter (and saved my lips!), but to see them come out with the same balm in a tube is pure magic. The set includes the cult classic balm in a pot, a tube and also their new Rose Diamonds lip exfoliator. Each of these items is also available for purchase separately, and the tube is gender neutral enough you could even get away with gifting is as a stocking stuff for your man.
2. Juice Beauty Phyto Lip Trio. As long as we're talking about lips, let's add some color! When I saw this holiday gift set on Juice Beauty's website, I literally screamed. I may have purchased it as a gift...but I ended up keeping it for myself.
3. RMS Living Luminizer. This coveted cream highlight has graced the skin of Victoria's Secret models and looks amazing on everyone. It's the perfect glow from within.
4. Antonym Noisette Eyeshadow Quad. This luxurious eyeshadow palette is perfect for an every day look and also has a gorgeous gold shade for a more dramatic evening look. The packaging is swoon-worthy and the ingredients are fantastic.
5. Furless Cosmetic Brushes. Every beauty addict can use a few more brushes. Furless' brushes are cruelty free and high performance. Grab a set or just one.
For the wonder woman, the mom, the selfless servant - anyone who needs pampering!
1. 100% Pure Body Scrub. This is the most luxurious body scrub on the planet! Coconut is my go-to flavor.
2. Flourish Honey Blossom + Marshmallow Root Body Lotion. This lotion not only comes in a frosted glass bottle, but smells like actual heaven.
3. Treat Collection Nail Polish. Who doesn't love a manicure? These Nail Polishes are free of common nasties and have a huge shade range.
4. Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive. This treatment is the ultimate, it's my number one. Nothing makes my skin look as fresh or radiant!
5. Acure Dry Body Oil Spray. This body oil is not only affordable, but it isn't greasy and feels amazing on the skin. It comes in three scents - Citrus Ginger, Coconut and Rose.
For the homebody...
1. Woodlot Candle. Most women love candles, but sadly most candles are full of toxins. Woodlot candles are free of synthetic fragrance and are made with a clean burning wick and coconut wax. It's the cleanest candle out there with the chicest packaging.
2. Thao Tea. Thao tea's are organic, loose-leaf and full of fun flavors! You cannot go wrong with the Guava Ginger White Tea.
3. Graymarket Design Toiletry Bag. These toiletry bags are ethically produced, come in fun patterns, and are large enough to accommodate any green beauty addict's makeup collection for travel.
4. ShopLNL DRINKS Market Bag. My favorite reusable tote bag is perfect for grocery shopping, the farmer's market or even a book bag. It's sturdy, fits all the things and makes your love of green juice super clear. A note on shipping, all orders must be placed by Dec. 8th to ensure delivery before Christmas.
5. Essential Oil Diffuser. Every homebody needs at least one essential oil diffuser, why not give the gift of a cute one?
For the wellness junkie...
1. Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides or Collagen Whey Protein. These collagen and whey protein products are unbeatable. They are made with organic, grass-fed collagen and whey and have a ton of protein. The peptides stir effortlessly into any food or liquid without changing the taste or texture. The protein power contains both whey and collagen, tastes amazing and uses whey concentrate, not isolate which is far easier to digest.
2. barre3 online subscription. barre3 is the ultimate for me when it comes to fitness. I've never enjoyed a program so much, felt so empowered or seen physical changes in my body like I have with barre3. In person classes are available across the country, but I particularly love the online subscription - it's so convenient and all the instructors make the workouts fun!
3. Propolis Diffuser. These are the newest health inventions on my radar. I don't own one yet, but it is definitely on my list. These machines diffuse propolis (a compound created by bees) into the air, which cleans the air much like an air purifier. While they do not absorb chemicals like a carbon filter would, the propolis compounds have been known to eliminate mold, bacteria, viruses and more.
4. Vitamix Blender. The ultimate for green smoothie making!
5. S'well Water Bottle. Because who doesn't want the fanciest water bottle ever made?
1. Mountain Rose Herbs Essential Oils. Everyone can use an essential oil or two. For someone new to oils, stick with something that everyone enjoys like lemon and include a little card with ways to use it. My favorite oil is Frankincense and most people wouldn't buy it for themselves. Mountain Rose Herbs is my favorite place to buy oils because they're high quality, organic and affordable. Check!
2. Zoe Organics Breathe Balm. This stick balm is great for colds and congestion. It's technically formulated for kiddos, but there's no reason adults can't use it, too.
3. Rx Bars. These are my absolute favorite protein bars. They have very few ingredients and are high quality. Nothing artificial and no filler ingredients, plus...so many flavors! I love the Maple Sea salt.
4. Justin's Peanut Butter Cups. Because, chocolate.
5. Hurraw! Lip Balm. These lip balms come in a ton of flavors and are great for both men and women.