My all-natural, non-beauty favorites in a nutshell...
1. Young Living Essential Oils. I was such a skeptic when it came to essential oils, until I tried them. I have truly adopted these into my every day living. A few of my favorites include Peppermint, Thieves, Lemon, and Lavender.
2. Hydrogen Peroxide. I use this to disinfect my retainers and toothbrush each night (a sexy image, I know). It's also fantastic to use as a mouthwash and great for cleaning out window sills. So diverse!
3. Epsom Salt. What is a detox bath without Epsom Salt? Just a bath. Many of us are deficient in magnesium, so taking a relaxing detox bath with Epsom Salt can be a great way to relieve stress, sooth muscles and increase magnesium levels.
4. Baking Soda & Vinegar. The ultimate in all-natural cleaning products!
5. Healthy Beverages like LaCroix and Zevia. I love drinking water (especially lemon water), but sometimes I want a healthy sparkling beverage with a little more flavor.